Back by popular demand. We’ve booked an executive coach with onboard loo and DVD to take us on a day trip to bracing Skegness. Depart
Back by popular demand. We’ve booked an executive coach with onboard loo and DVD to take us on a day trip to bracing Skegness.
Depart Amber Rooms on The Rushes, 8.30am – return to Amber Rooms 8pm (ish).
Price is £17.00 per person. Seats reserved on payment in full.
Places are limited so seats are offered on a first come first served basis.
Book your place by calling the office on 01509 230629 or email email@example.com
- Walking aids, shopping trolleys, wheelchairs and large bags will be stored in the hold.
- Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on this trip except guide dogs.
- Passengers must be at the coach on time – 8am from Loughborough & 5pm from Skegness. Fearon Community Association cannot accept responsibility for you missing the coach.
- Passengers must not take food or drink including alcohol onto the coach, sweets are allowed. We will be stopping at services if you are hungry.
- There is a toilet on the coach. Please be careful not to block it otherwise it will be out of order for the rest of the trip. We will be stopping at a service station if you need a toilet for anything other than a wee.
- Please dress for the weather, remember it can sometimes be cold at the coast.
- Please do not disturb the driver, if you need something on the coach then speak to Meg or Dawn.
All Day (Monday)