History of the Hall
An important historical landmark and hub for the local community.
Fearon Hall is a building with historical interest and a wonderful example of grand victorian architecture. Built in a tudor gothic style in 1889 to celebrate the memory of Henry Fearon, Archdeacon of Leicester and Rector of All Saints with Holy Trinity Parish Church, Loughborough from 1848 until his death in 1885. Situated in a conservation area adjacent to the church with beautiful views across the Parish Green and access to a community garden and wildlife spaces. The Hall was extended in 1910.